Join our Distribution
The University of Hawai‘i Press provides book distribution and fulfillment in a wide range of services. Our publishing partners and their customers benefit from worldwide distribution, title management, automatically updated ONIX feed metadata, exhibit and trade show marketing, sales representation throughout the world, and inclusion in both seasonal and subject-based catalogs. Titles are regularly included in digital direct marketing campaigns through email and included in social media coverage on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. With expert customer service and account management, UH Press is also able to offer assistance with production services, digital printing, e-content creation, and options for printing both offset and print on demand.
For more information about our book distribution services, contact Royden Muranaka.
Select Distributed Publishers
University of Hawai‘i Press Journals Division is an academic publishing partner with expertise in print and electronic publication. We offer a full range of publishing, membership, marketing, electronic publishing, and fulfillment services that enable journal editors to focus on publishing the best and most current scholarship possible. Our in-depth knowledge of the business aspects of journal publishing enhances the impact and dissemination of a journal’s content within the scholarly community.
There are several benefits to publishing your journal with our experienced staff:
- Personalized production assistance to take a journal from manuscript to subscriber.
- Design and Typesetting services that may enhance a journal’s appearance.
- Subscription management, fulfillment, and warehousing services.
- Electronic publishing, including new methods such as Early Release and Article by Article.
- Membership services for professional associations including membership management, publications, and financial reporting.
- Innovative marketing solutions that include Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram social media.
- A friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Department trained to assist our growing number of subscribers and society members.
- Librarians feel secure about subscribing to a journal that has the backing of a University Press.
- We provide you with accurate and transparent schedules, budgets, and reports.
- Subscribers / members have the option to renew via phone, mail, or website.
- Journals benefit from the exposure we provide through our exhibits, conferences, seasonal catalogs, internet and other marketing efforts.
For more information about our distribution services, contact Pamela Wilson.
Our current journal publishing and distribution partners include: