UHP Journals Online
Our journals are available in the Project MUSE database of full-text, electronic journals in the humanities and social sciences, and in the JSTOR electronic database of journal archives. The Press’s first journal, Pacific Science, is available in BioOne.
In 2017, the University of Hawai‘i Press selected Project MUSE to host, manage, and deliver journal content to our growing audience of librarians and readers.
The Project MUSE platform has linking relationships with indexing, abstracting and search services, which facilitate access to content. The platform also allows users to:
- Search across books and journals in one place and at the same time
- Share discoveries with colleagues on social media
- Access book and journal table of contents and sample full-text journal articles and book-chapters for free
- Sign up for RSS Feeds
- Sign up for email alerts
- Save citations from the browse and search interface
- Save searches and view search history for the current session
- Browse related content
- Review frequently downloaded content listings
For help regarding the Project MUSE platform, click here.
Back issue of the following journals are available on the UHM Institutional Repository: